I had a busy weekend in my studio and got through quite a few things.
The first thing I completed was my first pocket scrapping layout, with a couple of the cards made for a challenge on a Project Life Facebook Group.
I really enjoyed this different way of scrapping, and making my own cards. And of course I used my Dymo. To fill up some sections I cut the map of the pool complex up to fit into the appropriate pockets:
I added the more dimensional embellishments to the top of the page protector, as well as the arm bands from the hydro slides.
The second project was a Recipe Challenge on another Facebook Group, this is sponsored by PaperVine.
– 2 photographs – you can see my two photos!
– 1 patterned paper – background paper
– washi tape – pink glitter washi covering title and yellow scissors
– bakers twine – wrapped around the frame
– at least 3 buttons – five along the bottom
– paint – pink paint on the frame
My third project was a Challenge for Southern Girls, Floral Frenzy. This seemed the perfect opportunity to finally scrap about our holiday to Rarotonga, I had both frangipani flowers and frangipani paper. The simple block looked worked best for this with the title cut from left over floral paper.
It was a busy but satisfying weekend, and a few more things ticked off the list.